IDProtect® is an identity theft protection service for members with Secured Checking accounts, joint account holders, and eligible family members.(1)
Identity Theft Protection Service Includes:
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage(2) for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring(3) - IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (Registration/activation required.)
- Total Identity Monitoring - Monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, including credit header information, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. A risk rating is generated with each monthly scan and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified. (Registration/activation may be required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score - receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.(Registration/activation required)
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Servicesand Personal Information Management Program – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored. For a full list of benefits and services, visit www.IDProtectMe217.com
- Debit and Credit Card Registration - Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
Call one of SAFCU’s friendly Call Center Representatives or drop by the branch and one of SAFCU’s Member Service Representatives can assist you with any questions you may have regarding IDProtect®.
1IDProtect® service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
3Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
Insurance Products are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate and are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency.