Keep Cash In Your Wallet
There are times in life when it helps to have more cash in your wallet. We offer Skip-A-Pay for when those times arise. If you have loans in good standing with us, you could qualify to skip two non-consecutive loan payments during a twelve month period.
Skipping Your Loan Payment Is Easy!
Just complete the online form and enjoy the extra cash! Once we receive your request, your account will be reviewed. If you qualify, your due date will be advanced one month from the skipped month’s due date. If you have more questions about Skip-A-Pay you may call us at (714) 834-1341 or (800) 541-2546 and we’ll be happy to get you started.
Would You Like To Skip a Loan Payment? Here’s How To Qualify:
- Funds must be available in order to deduct the correct administrative fee from your Santa Ana Federal Credit Union account.
- You can take advantage of this offer provided none of your Santa Ana Federal Credit Union loans or credit balances are delinquent or in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Accounts with unpaid fees must be paid in full.
- At least 6 payments must have been made on a new loan to be eligible for this offer.
- Only two Skip-A-Pay requests will be approved per 12 month period.
- Your loan must be one of the participating loan types.
Which Loans Do Not Qualify?
- Business-Secured Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Delinquent Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Single Pay Loans
- Loans paid ahead more than 90 days
- Real Estate Loans
- Visa Credit Card Accounts
Processing Fee and Loan Terms
Each skipped payment has an administrative fee based on your monthly loan payment - $30.00 for monthly loan payments between $25.00 - $499.99 and $60.00 for monthly loan payments greater than $500.
The interest on your loan will continue to accrue and the skipped payment will set your expected pay-off date back one month.
If you have GAP insurance, skipped payments may be considered as delinquent payments if within the past 12 months.
If your loan payment(s) is/are automatically deducted from your paycheck or from another institution, we will deposit your payment into your regular SAFCU savings account (Share 1) on your payment due date.
You understand that this agreement does not constitute a new loan; however, the terms an conditions of your current loan(s) will change in that the payment(s) deferred will be extended at the end of your original loan(s) term.